<strong>Subscribe to Jennifer’s free newsletter and instantly receive a special report:</strong>
<em>"Avoid Interior Design Nightmares"</em>
Take control of your next home decorating project. Save yourself money, time and stress.
How We Work
Probably the most important time I spend with you takes place in the beginning when we work together to identify your unique style and needs.
That way, your project turns out the way you want.
Many interior designers only use a face-to-face meeting to discuss a client’s individual style. While this is useful, the picture can often become blurry as the project gets rolling.
The result? Clients often find themselves sitting there at the finish line with a sinking ‘that’s not exactly what we wanted’ feeling.
My Discovery5 True Style™ Process prevents that from happening.
It’s designed to create a permanent, written record of your unique and individual style that we can refer to as your project evolves.
That way, we stay on point from start to finish.
My simple, but very strategic process ensures that the right decisions are made the first time. Whether your style is contemporary, traditional, eclectic, transitional, or a combination of several styles, the Discovery5 True Style™ process will give us a clear picture of your personality and lifestyle that we can reflect that same feeling in your home.
The Discovery5 True Style™ process includes:
- Initial phone consultation using a strategic list of targeted questions (it’s a short list, but it gives us the initial insight we need to see if we’re a match. If so, we set up a time to meet in your home or office.
- An email introduction containing my “Lifestyle Questionnaire” is sent to you BEFORE we actually meet in person. I ask that it be filled out and sent back before our meeting takes place. This gives me a head start on understanding your style and becomes part of a permanent record my team and I can refer to.
- Review of magazine clippings and/or online bookmarks that represent your design taste and style. In the “Lifestyle Questionnaire”, I ask you to collect and compile images that appeal to you and identify your color likes and dislikes, fabric and furnishing preferences. Again, more lasting material to keep things focused.
- An in-person “Get Acquainted Session” takes place in your home or office. This allows me to is take a visual inventory and collect additional information and data that helps me with the Discovery Phase of the project.
- A personalized “Mood Board” is created that ties all the data and information together. This ensures that both of us are on the same “design page”. It doesn’t mean you can’t change or add to the plan, but it gives us a common foundation for our decision making.
If you are about to undertake the design of a new home, a major renovation, or an expansion, please give us a call at give us a call at 678-316-0113.